Property & Investments Finance Manager
Our client is a global FMCG who have stores across the UK and Globally and looking to open over 100 new outlets over the next twelve months. The business has experienced a double digital profit increase in 2015 and extremely confident in their marketplace and their 2016 results.
They are now looking to hire a Property & Investments professional, who can business partner the property leaderships team and drive profitability through new store openings and their strategic framework. The individual will work closely with the Head of Finance and be heavily involved in investment appraisals, sitting on the UK Investment Committee.
Other role responsibilities will include;
- Develop and own the store strategy and business partner the Heads of Property, ensuring clarity of strategic thinking and targets
- Take responsibility for running the UK Investment Committee, setting the agenda, maintaining and developing business case quality control and driving engagement throughout the business
- Responsible for the investment appraisal methodology and improving the investment decision making with focus new stores and refurbishing the estate
- Work with peers to ensure consistency and a high standard of business and financial analysis is provided in line with Group policies to support decision making
- Establish and manage a formal Post Investment Review process for all significant investments, ensuring strategic, financial and operational learnings are captured for subsequent investment decisions
- Responsible for capital expenditure with full control over fixed asset register and associated day to day and forecasting processes
- Responsible for the forecasting, analysis and P&L/Balance sheet management of rent, rates, and service charges and other cost responsibilities of the property director
- Provision of financial analysis on ad hoc investment and acquisition opportunities of a strategic nature
- Establish strong relationships with the property director and their leadership teams, providing them with financial insight, analysis, challenge and support as required
- Manage a team of investment and property analysts and management accountants
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Chartered Accountant looking to take the next step in their career, becoming a member of the senior leaderships team. Ideally you'll be in a similar industry, having trained at a top accounting firm and be ACA qualified.
Our client is looking to shortlist these roles over the next two weeks, so please contact us for a full role brief and to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.