HR Operations Assistant
Help us transform the way the world does business
We're looking for an Operations Assistant with a keen eye for detail to support our growing HR team.
Help us transform the way we work
As HR Operations Assistant, you'll use your exceptional organisational skills to support day-to-day operations, manage and utilise our databases effectively and ultimately help make London Business School a great place to work. You'll be at the heart of an expanding, modern HR team, working on essential back-office activities and relied on by senior colleagues to provide a seamless service for our people. This is an opportunity for you to develop a comprehensive understanding of HR systems and processes in an environment where you will be encouraged to apply it to how we work as a team.
That means you'll:
- Support the HR team across all areas with day-to-day assistance and specific project work
- Organise, add to and monitor databases and records, using them to inform decision-making
- Assist colleagues across the School with HR support from payroll to enquiry responses
- Help manage typical HR work such as pay transactions and pre-employee screening
- Review processes and systems to proactively identify operational improvements
- Draft and develop high quality materials for use in effective support services
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real and lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. You'll be integral in helping make sure the School is ready to meet these operational challenges.
Who We Are Looking For
- Exposure to HR in an administrative capacity or relevant work experience
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Good communication skills and enthusiasm for working collaboratively
- Fully competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong numeracy skills (Maths GCSE C grade essential)
- First-rate time management skills including ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a busy office
- Professional attitude and commitment to customer service
Why London Business School?
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000