A highly successful Luxury Services company is looking for a confident and capable Finance Manager to play an essential role within the Operations Team.
This is a rapidly growing company with beautiful offices (London and New York) and a strong social conscience.
This is a highly varied role with lots of scope to grow as the company does. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail skills as well as the confidence to use their experience to make suggestions about how to improve processes as the company grows.
You’ll need to be comfortable doing standard day-to-day book-keeping as well as the higher level financial management. This office has a real "muck in" attitude so there will also be some general office administration when necessary.
Although this is absolutely a full-time role, this company is very supportive of flexible working and are keen to make the hours and days in office work for the right person.
- Book-keeping/Financial Management
- Recording receipts / expenses in Xero
- Responsible for overseeing the production and distribution of all client invoices.
- Manage the payment of suppliers and contractors.
- Process client payments.
- Assist in the management of cashflow.
- Produce monthly P&L reports for Board meetings.
- Basic financial modelling to enable commercial decisions to be made based on profitability.
- Business administration and office management
- Implement and maintain effective filing systems for key documents.
- Liaise with suppliers as necessary.
- Client account management
- Maintain CRM system with client payment / invoice details.
- Maintain filing system for key client correspondence relating to payments.
- Apply a proactive, analytical, problem solving approach at all times.
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch with Ellie and apply now!