Accounts Senior - Finalists or Newly Qualified Candidates!
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Finalist or Newly-Qualified Accountant to join a Top 50 Practice in the City of London.
A leading mid-tier Practice in London are seeking an ACA/ACCA Finalist or Newly-Qualified Accountant to join their busy and growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to expand on their existing skills and knowledge within a leading Practice, and to make that transition from Semi-Senior to Senior.
You will be involved in all aspects of Accounts Preparation for the non-Audit clients of the firm with the main duties including:
- Preparing accounts from client records
- Drafting tax computations
- Completing personal tax returns
- Liaising with clients via email, telephone and in person
- Attending client meetings
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Overseeing junior staff members including review of work
- Completion of work to required standard and to the satisfaction of Manager/Partner
- ACCA or ACA Newly Qualified OR Finalist (2-4 exams remaining)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Practice
- From a multi-partner firm with experience working with various types of client sectors
- Excellent organisational skills
On offer is a competitive salary as well as support for remaining exams if needed alongside other benefits. Performance reviews take place every 6 months and the core working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
If you would like to be considered then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.