This innovative ground breaking company based in East London seeks a Qualified Financial Controller to join as part of their management team to work closely with the Directors and help with the growth of the business.
Managing the finance team, you will be hands on and ensure timely and accurate business information with a strategic focus. Assisting in the development of the department along with the growth of the company; this includes reviewing and improving systems, processes and controls.
Duties will include:
- Implementing processes and procedures to improve the efficiency of the accounts preparation
- Developing and maintaining budgets, costing models, benchmarks and KPIs, further expanding it to all aspects of the business
- Complete month end procedures to reduce timeframe in producing management accounts and board reporting pack
- Preparation of board reporting pack including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow statements with easy to read and understand commentary, graphs, etc. to the other non-financial directors
- Cost saving initiatives and cost control
- Flash reports
- Cash flow
- Working daily on Sage, Excel and other management software
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Accountant who is looking to help with the future development of this fast moving business. It is expected that you will be come the Finance Director within 1 year.