Junior Front End Web Developer
Junior Front End Web Developer - Top Digital Content technology company, Brighton
My client, a fast growing and dynamic Technology Company who produce a leading digital content platform used by brand-name global Travel, Automotive and Media companies are looking to recruit a Junior Front End Web Developer to join their award winning IT team. This company have beautiful hi-tech offices in the very centre of Brighton and have a wonderful team and company culture where everyone is excited by the technology they are building.
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications:
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, particularly LESS (or SASS etc)
- Some understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds
- Any experience of code versioning tools Git/Mercurial would be a benefit
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with Photoshop is a plus.
You will also receive a great benefits package which includes: 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, Flexible working / remote working policy, Annual Training budget, Corporate share option scheme, New Apple Mac-Book, Gym Membership and a relaxed, creative workspace just two minutes from the beach front of Brighton
If you love Front End technologies and want to be part of a team building a content platform that is genuinely cutting edge, then please contact us to discuss further.