Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias
A leading supplier to large blue chip businesses in the Manufacturing industry are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical bias, based in Suffolk.
This is an exciting opportunity for any Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers who are looking for new challenges that offer variety in their working day and progression, should this be their aspiration.
Our client pride themselves on how much they value their employees - there is additional training available, in a variety of different areas, in order for their people to achieve their long term career aspirations.
Mukti-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- A background of working with PLC controlled production machinery
- Have a proven track record in Engineering and fault finding role
- Previous experience of fault finding on PLC's
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Mechanical fault finding
- Ability to read engineering drawings
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity click on Apply now to get in touch.