Account Coordinator Italian and Spanish speaking
Our prestigious international client with environmental concerns is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Italian and Spanish trilingual Account Coordinator to support a range of clients in the Spanish and Italian territories. The Account Manager role involves supporting clients with information and operational advice and guidelines on compliance with the organisation's policies and procedures in Italian and Spanish and English. Superb communication, organisational and problem solving skills are required and as an integral part of the international team, you will work on a wide range of projects including licensing, compliance, reviewing legal contracts, preparing commercial reports and other account management duties.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated and dedicated client and process focused individual who enjoys dealing with clients on a daily basis, researching and composing reports and ultimately completing the relevant projects within a limited time frame. Italian and Spanish speaking account managers who have previous experience or an interest in working within NGOs, trademarks, royalties, brand assurance, intellectual property and licensing are extremely well suited.
- Fluency in Italian AND Spanish AND English, trilingual written and spoken skills essential
- Previous experience as an account manager, client services or client support within a large/international institution, governmental, regulatory or similar international environment
- Previous experience within brand assurance, IP, intellectual property, compliance, due diligence, royalties, or licensing would be a great advantage
- Passionate about core political and environmental issues is a distinct advantage
- Accuracy, good eye for details and strong process/administrative skills
- Excellent research and report preparation skills
- Initiative and able to work independently
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.