Operations Manager Sudbury Salary 25-30,000 negotiable and dependent on experience
This is an exciting new role for a construction office professional looking to expand their skills, and take ownership of this position within a fast growing brick cutting company. This is a unique opportunity to join and be part of a growing team and progressive company.
The business is a principle brick manufacturer with over 25 years experience servicing the building industry , working alongside numerous clients including architects, developers, builders, and private clients to design both decorative and practical solutions for brick buildings, new and old.
You will be required to support company operations by organising and supervising all administrative duties, maintaining office systems and supporting staff as well as carrying out a range of IT-related tasks.
You will arrange and oversee all health and safety regulations as well as being the lead person for ISO9001 regulations, ensuring compliance with the requirements. You will be directly working with and reporting to the managing director, performing ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Experience working within the construction industry is essential
- Knowledge of Construction related Health and safety including ISO9001 regulations and quality control
- Proficient use of Microsoft office including, word, excel and power point
- Experience of maintaining and updating records including analysing and collating
- Data/other information
- Experience of financial and budget management Experience of leading and managing staff
- To manage the relationship with contractors and suppliers, and manage any necessary paperwork required
- Experience of leading and managing staff
- Excellent organisational skills is a must along with excellent time management skills
- You must be able to use your own initiative and be good at problem solving.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am 5.00pm (Flexibility may be required) Based at the main office you will need to attend sites on occasion. Salary is 25-30,000pa negotiable and dependent on experience.