Marketing Assistant - Interviews ASAP - London SW9
£20,000 - 35,0000 a year
A Marketing Administrator is required for this newly created role due to ongoing expansion within this dynamic, London based business.
The role is based in Oval, London.
This varied and challenging opportunity will see the successful candidate undertake a number of marketing focused tasks to include:-
• Assisting with the production of new business tenders. This will include the collation of detailed
information, overseeing the design, production and packaging of relevant documentation within
• Dealing with the production of company Newsletters and other info documents.
• Controlling and updating department organograms.
• Assisting with the production of new marketing literature, brochures etc. as well as dealing with
outside agencies and photographers as needed.
• The arranging of company meetings and events.
• Administration of the company database, keeping in contact with key marketing contacts.
• Arranging and administering new business contacts and setting sales targets.
• Updating social media profiles and creating content based on company’s portfolio.
• Overseeing all outgoing commercial documentation to make sure it is in line with company’s
• Event coordination - dealing with invitation lists, tracking responses, drafting communications and
preparing event materials
• Coordinating mailings - preparing target lists, cleaning data and using direct mail software to
monitor and track performance
• Drafting internal communications to provide regular updates to key stakeholders
• Updating MD’s calendar and maintaining departmental records
• Managing publications and other marketing collateral
The role will suit an ambitious, focused individual with a degree of experience gained within a
similar role. Combined with the offer of further training and development this role will provide the
successful candidate with a fantastic opportunity to grow their career within a vibrant, fast paced