Our client, a growing recruitment business based in Central London are looking for an experienced payroll professional to join their team on a 12 month FTC, or even a permanent basis.
The role requires someone to liaise with contractor staff, and improve processes whilst managing and developing junior staff.
The Contractor Payroll Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the Contract Assignment Placement requirements of the Company as follows:
- Terms of Business with Personal Services Companies & Umbrella/Management Company partners;
- Provide support to the consulting terms negotiation process;
- MSA review, audit and renewal management;
- Assignment Schedules
- On-site contractor management;
- Compliance of arrangements in line with local legislation:
- Operational support to consulting team, clients & contractors;
- Giant Precision Contract Management system;