A Prestigious and progressive business situated in Great Yarmouth are seeking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant to join their expanding finance team. The main purpose of the role is to assist and manage the financial resources of the Group Companies, through providing support to the Financial Controller.
Main duties will involve:
- Margin analysis
- Project costing
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Overseeing Sales Ledger and Purchase ledger function
- Financial analysis of variances and recommendations for performance improvement
- Assistance with the preparation of year-end financial packs to audit standard, including the liaison with the Group auditors.
- Active role in tender preparation process, supporting the operations team with all financial aspects.
- Annual Budgets
- Ongoing management of project costing system across the group, to help improve margins, processes and utilisation reporting.
- Cashflow forecasting
- Producing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Management, mentoring and supervision of team members.
A qualified accountant with industry experience would be advantageous and experience of managing and developing a team. Please contact Angie Atkinson for further information