Graduate Business Administrator
A great opportunity to join a wealth management company based in Kent. As a Senior Partner Practise of St. James Place Wealth Management, a FTSE 100 company, we offer financial advice to families and businesses. We build long term, trusted relationships, and strive to provide our clients with a dedicated and quality service. As a Chartered Financial Planning firm, we work with quality clients and our standards are extremely high.
There is currently a vacancy for a full time Graduate Business Administrator, based in our offices in Speldhurst, just outside Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The position is ideal for a new graduate looking to start a career in the Financial Services industry.
- General Administration tasks such as office maintenance, stock control, post, dictations, greeting clients, answering the phone etc.
- Prepare valuations of clients’ investment and pension plans.
- Produce new business illustrations.
- Submit and fully process new business applications.
- Liaise with clients and keep them well informed.
- Liaise with third parties, such as life companies and investment managers.
- Maintain internal databases.
- Assist with continual improvement of processes and development of the company.
- Assist the team with ad-hoc tasks.
- Some experience in administration or financial services advantageous.
- Proven ability to think on feet and to take responsibility. Use initiative coming up with solutions to problems.
- Willingness to study towards relevant qualifications such as the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning. Desire to study further essential.
- Ability to communicate with all types of people.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Excellent written skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage high workload calmly and efficiently.
We offer a range of benefits including car parking, the opportunity to study for professional qualifications and bonus scheme.
If you are interested in the role please submit your CV with a cover letter.
Interviews taking place as soon as possible.