Multilingual Claims Administrator
An established and fast growing Law Firm in East London is looking to recruit a Multilingual Claims Administrator. The firm will provide training, support and knowledge to help you maintain and deliver excellent service to their customers. An ideal candidate would preferably have previous motor industry experience, although this is not essential as they will provide full training.
To be considered for this role you have to be multilingual (Lithuanian and Russian), have a full Driving Licence and driving experience in UK.
As a Multilingual Claims Administrator you will work within the department to aid the administration of Motor and other Incident Claims.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
· Liaising with customers to obtain information in relation to the claim and to aid understanding of the process and information.
· Verify accident circumstances.
· Facilitate inbound queries.
· Maintain accurate records and notes on database.
· Work as part of a team to achieve highest business and service levels.
· General administration and planning of workload.
· Translate all relevant documentation where required.
· Dealing with other departments of the network.
· Previous experience in Personal Injury.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Organisation and multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to quickly build rapport with new clients.
· Basic administrative skills.
· Ability to prioritise and deal with difficult situations.
· Be self-motivated, assertive, methodical and well organised.
· Ability and willingness to learn and develop.
· Strong IT skills.
· Ability to work under own supervision and to deal with high claim volumes.
· Good attention to detail is essential.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard or call for a confidential discussion.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move - just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.