Lead Front End Developer
Company Description and Location
An extremely exciting and disruptive technology company working within the containerized, Storage platform markets. Working in close association with Docker, Linux and Microsoft. They have recently launched their Beta version of the product to great success. Based near to Covent Garden with the local underground approximately 200 yards away from the office.
Job Title and Description
The client is looking for a Lead Front End Developer, someone to take ownership of the Front End function and advise the company and deliver great production code using technology chosen by you. The company is looking for someone who can chose the right technology for the job. The current application is built with Angular.JS on the front end but the company is open to using, Angular2, Vue.JS or React.JS depending on the Lead Front End Developers preference.
Lead Front End Developer applying will need to have the following;
- Experience with Pre-processors such as SASS and LESS.
- A full understanding of Task runners such as Grunt and Gulp.
- A proven track record with developing, delivering and leading on commercial applications.
- Agile Methodologies, TDD and BDD.
- A strong understanding in one of the following Frameworks; Vue.JS, React.JS or Angular2.
- Storage systems experience
- Experience of working in an environment that uses Golang, Docker or Kubernetes.
- Degree educated in a Computer sciences related course.
- Annual salaries up to and including £80,000 plus 15% bonus