Health Care Trainer
Due to continued expansion of our client base, Key Training Academy is looking to appoint a full time Health Care Trainer to complement its existing training staff team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a recognised adult training qualification (eg. PTLLS / AET, equivalent or higher)
- Have 'on the ground’ experience of working within a health care environment (for example Nurse or Senior Carer)
- Have experience in successfully training other staff
- Have evidence of recent further professional development/certificates in areas such as People Moving & Handling, Dementia Care, Mental Capacity Act, First Aid and other skills applicable to a health and social care environment
- Be a car driver and have the ability and flexibility to travel around the North Wales/Shropshire area of clients (mileage costs are payable)
- Have the commitment to learn new skills and undertake learning in order that a wide range of health and social care training can be effectively, knowledgably and professionally delivered
Terms and conditions of employment include 20 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays. Salary scale is £21,000 to £24,000 per annum, based on experience and performance. All posts are subject to satisfactory completion of a 3 month probationary period. Key Training Academy Ltd is committed to the principles of Safer Recruitment and, given the nature of the post, applicants will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and provide satisfactory references from previous employments.
If this sounds like you, we would be delighted to hear from you! Please submit your CV and other supporting documents and we will be in touch