I am currently recruiting for a Relationship Manager to join a leading independent invoice finance company to proactively manage a portfolio of client relationships, seek opportunities and effect strategies to manage risk, increase the client life and reduce attrition.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Monitors client's financial performance identifying opportunities and risk. Completes facility reviews, underwriting, risk frameworks and client visits as determined by the client status.
• Collaborates with New Business teams to generate and maximise new client and income opportunities
• Develops and maintains own network of business connections in the local area. Upholding the reputation of the business and demonstrating the key behaviours
• Through proactive analysis and understanding of the client business maintains client commitment
• Through liaison with Relationship Executives and Credit Control Team Leaders ensure excellent standards of customer service are implemented and maintained internally and externally
• Maintain high level professional conduct with internal and external customers via face to face, on the phone, on email and in written communication.
• Customer Service relationship building, provides excellent customer service and understands needs of customers and colleagues
• Highly numerate and can analyse accounts to enable an informed decision regarding funding and monitor ongoing viability of client business.
• Takes responsibility for analysing key, relevant facts to come to a thorough and balanced decision or recommendation
• Maximises the profitability of allocated portfolio through applying the appropriate fee structure and generating income through offering additional services
Requirements of the role:
• Invoice Finance experience is essential
• Able to managing a portfolio of clients
• Attention to detail, time management
• Account management
• Commercial awareness
• Minimum ABFA Certificate, industry qualification
• Full driving licence
Desirable for the role:
• Insolvency knowledge
• Risk management
We pride ourselves on delivering consistent results surpassing our candidate's expectations. We believe that culture fit, as well as skill set match, is an integral part of appointing a successful individual.
Our goal is to find you the right job to suit your long-term career aspirations and provide personal, yet professional support at every stage.