Business Finance Analyst
Based out of Liverpool, the Business Finance Analyst will be responsible for the reporting of sales and financial results for the North West part of the business.
A well established leisure group with several sites based across the UK. The Liverpool office is one of the most prestigious within the group with state of the art office space and views across the city.
The Business Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- The production of accurate sales and financial reports including weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Analysis of financials against budgets and forecasts
- Production of financial reports and findings for senior management and stakeholders
- Assist with sales forecasting and reports
- Analyse costs and revenue streams
- Daily, weekly and monthly revenue reports
The Business Finance Analyst will hold the following background/experience:
- Previous experience within a similar business and financial analyst capacity
- Ideally be studying towards CIMA or ACCA but not essential
- Intermediate to advanced Excel (pivot tables and vlookup's)
- £24000 - £27000
- Competitive benefits package