Mobile Engineer - Recycling Machinery North East
Mobile Engineer - Recycling Machinery
£25,000 - £28,000
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a specialist service/maintenance provider of waste machinery looking to add to their field service department. Our client has a superb reputation for providing outstanding service to customers in the recycling/waste sectors and offering training to develop their Engineers.
The business is seeking a Field Service Engineer to work out of the Newcastle/County Durham areas particularly within a 75 mile radius.
- Service, maintenance, repair of waste handling equipment to customer specifications.
- Adhering to Quality, Health & Safety standards at all times.
- Region specific - home based position.
- Attend site visits, carry out customer consultations.
- Field service experience, either regional or national coverage.
- Full clean driving licence essential.
- Mechanical skillset required for South role.
- Electrical bias required for North role.
- Service/Maintenance Experience is essential on baling/compacting/waste handling equipment.
Benefits to You
- Segregated by region - North coverage - reduce national travel.
- Vehicle provided.
- Home Based, plenty of overtime available at x1.5.
- In-house modular training provided.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment, or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.