Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant, Up to £21k, Bristol
Our client has been established for over 50 years in the sector of Business Travel.They are currently looking for a Business Travel Consultant to service the business travel needs of a new client.
The requirements of the Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Manage your clients business travel requests providing accurate travel information in an efficient time-scale
- Use a GDS to check, quote and book flights
- Book hotels, car hire, transfers and any other extras the client may need
- Prepare information as detailed by the client profile
- Handle all cancellations, amendments and re-issues.
- check queue management for schedule changes
- Work across various travel applications
- Issue all tickets and process for invoicing.
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Previous travel industry experience using a GDS to book flights and hotels
- Well mannered and calm individual with a good attention to detail
- Customer service driven with good relationship building skills
- Clear communicator
- Good travel product knowledge especially fares