Senior Performance Marketing Manager (PPC) BH/DM
I'm looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager (PPC, PLA’s Display & Paid Social) This FTSE 250 are building a £1Bn digital business currently taking £2.7m/day, shipping 44,000 parcels a day and are at the cutting edge of eCommerce. We currently spend over £12 million/ year on PPC!
You will lead a team of 6-8 over 2 regional accounts, responsible for leading strategy and activation across 15 markets. This is a tight-knit team with a flat structure in a digital specific London hub!
- Build strong relationships with the regional stakeholders to ensure biddable media is part of the budget considerations at all stages.
- Empower the team to deliver best working practice to ensure accounts run smoothly.
- Deliver strong insights grounded in data and research.
- Keep regional stakeholders informed of new developments and opportunities in the biddable media landscape.
- Maximise all potential revenue from existing channels and constantly look to innovate and develop new revenue streams.
- Line Management team of 6-8 - PPC, Paid Social & Programmatic Buying
- Give direction, recruit, manage, appraise and motivate all team members.
- Lead the relationship with the Bid Management software providers.
- Develop Paid Social and Display Programmatic buying channels.
- Adobe Analytics -lead the senior stakeholder relationship for the Digital Advertising team
This is an award winning performance marketing team who building an industry leading reputation. They’re a lovely bunch from all corners of the world - come and lead this team to new heights.