Automation Tester - London - Ecommerce - Apply Now!
DeSantis Arin is recruiting an Automation Tester on behalf of its multi-award winning, globally recognised Ecommerce client. Our client is a leading provider of online luxury products with offices globally. The company has an audience of over six million and has been a pioneer of innovation proven through its success around the world. Our client offers a unique mix of interesting projects, relaxed working environment and investment in its people.
This is an opportunity that any Automation Tester should seriously consider!
Our client is looking for an Automation Tester with extensive experience in automated testing to join to help drive their in-stream automation approach forwards.
Duties you will be performing:
- You will analyse user stories, work alongside product owners and developers, formulate and execute manual and automated acceptance tests
- You will work in a highly collaborative Agile environment where you are expected to contribute to planning, stand-ups, showcases and retrospectives
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
If you are to be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Automated and manual testing
- An Object Orientated Programming language, ideally Java
- At least one Testing Framework such as Serenity, RedwoodHQ and Sahi
- Testing of XML and JSON based web services
You will be at advantage with the following skills:
- Non-functional testing including security, performance and accessibility
- Testing SOA solutions
- Testing Node applications
- Defining an automated test strategy
- Experience working in Ecommerce, Luxury or Fashion
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to have the next chapter of your career in a truly innovative multi-award winning Ecommerce firm that is being described as "the most globally disruptive Ecommerce company in 2017"
The salary is based on experience, ranging between £40,000 to £50,000 - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Industry leading training and development
- Private healthcare
- Stunning offices in London
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Automation Tester job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!