ISA Administrator - established Stockbroker
Due to growth an opportunity has arisen within a highly respected Stockbroker for an experienced ISA Administrator.
The aim of the role is to provide a high standard of support to the ISA department and you will be involved in overseeing all aspects of ISA Accounts. Duties will include:
- Processing periodic HMRC claims
- Dealing with the voiding / repairing of plans
- Monitoring plans that go into debit
- Investigate and resolve client issues in a timely manner
- Liaising with internal teams regarding ISA regulatory issues
- Identify areas of process / operational improvement.
Applicants must have experience in working in an ISA focused role and be able to work calmly under pressure. You will possess strong administration, communication and numeracy skills along with a keen eye for detail. A good level of education is required with a minimum of A-C grades in major subject at GSCE level.
This is a great opportunity to join an established brokerage offering excellent prospects for career development and a generous remuneration package.