Senior Project Manager - London
*Senior Project Manager - Central London*
My clients are a medium sized main contractor that specialise in luxury fit outs in the residential, public and hospitality sector. They have been established for 50 years and have built up a reputation for high quality work and are industry leaders in the fit out sector. They are looking to take on a Senior Project Manager permanently who is happy to introduce tried and tested sub-contractors.
*Senior Project Manager*
- Good understanding of the contract documentation and drawings including the MEP.
- The ability to use Microsoft Project Management
- Control site labour costs
- Assist with preparation of sub contract orders.
- Reporting accurately to the Directors and Commercial Managers to enable a full understanding of project risk and challenges.
- 5-7 years previous Project Management experience
- Previous Hotel / Luxury apartment fit out experience
- Be able to Commute into London / South West London
- Stable employment history
- Good I.T and Management skills
If this is something of interest, please give Luke a call on or send your CV.