We are looking for a dedicated Care Supervisor in Newport, Wales to join an established Home Care organisation. You will be joining a branch which has an excellent reputation and admirable high standards. Building close relationships with their customers, the whole team ensure they deliver quality care and companionship services to older people within their own homes.
As Care Supervisor, your duties will include:
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Develop and maintain relationships with both clients and care workers by regular informative telephone and Quality Assurance Contact
- Coordinate care worker’s rotas on a daily and monthly basis, covering holidays and sickness
- Liaise with outside agencies and families to accept new care packages
- Arrange and support the Registered Manager with initial assessments
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis
Person Specification of a Care Supervisor:
- Ideally possess a minimum of CQF Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience rostering care and client calls
- Have the ability to prioritise with excellent administration skills
- Have a full UK driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Enthusiastic and caring, with a passion to work in the care sector
This is an excellent opportunity to join a quality companionship service and a passionate, professional staff team. Please click on 'Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.