Finance Assistant within a Private Bank/Lender-West End -£25-£28k
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent organisational skills to join a busy Accounts/Audit team.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Create & review client bridging file, to ensure we have all correct documentation.
- Entering transactions on our cash book and petty cash (Excel).
- Raising of payments by cheque.
- Maintenance of all financial records and data accurately and within agreed systems.
- All general accounting/finance duties.
- Assist on all compliance matters.
- Maintenance of accurate records.
- Maintenance of subscriptions with various institutes.
- Preparation of emails.
- General office administration duties where necessary to perform overall role.
- Purchase of office equipment.
- Numeracy and financial awareness
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Pro active and take ownership of task
- Understanding of the lending market
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Grow and progress in role
- Excellent organisational skills in keeping manual files as well as electronic files on the computer.