My Client a Global Leading Media Business in the West London is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Translate specific contract language and concepts to Billing System environment
- Generate accurate and timely customer invoicing
- Continuous monitoring of contractual compliance
- Function as the subject matter expert for a portfolio of customer accounts
- Liaise with various internal customers (FP&A, Sales, Legal)
- Create and improve processes to build efficiency
- Generate regular analysis and ad hoc reporting
- Maintain strict adherence to SOX controls
Successful candidates will be bright graduates in Accounting and Finance, and will have at least 6 months experience within a Finance environment. My client is looking for candidates who are ambitious, driven and highly motivated to get stuck into an analytical role. Good Excel skills are essential.