Supply Chain Manager
Do you want a hands-on Supply Chain role, where you can get exposure right across the Supply Chain? Do you want to develop your career in an expanding, international business? If so, read on!
Our client are an exciting, expanding Hospitality concept. They are based in London and have a strong UK operation, combined with rapid growth internationally (with a lot more to come!). With a great product range and an entrepreneurial feel, this could be a great place to kick-start your Supply Chain Management career.
The Supply Chain Manager will manage the end to end Supply Chain. This will include:
- Forecasting forward demand for all sites (UK and abroad)
- Working closely with suppliers - on price, quality and inbound supply
- Managing the outbound logistics, getting all the product out on time
- Inventory management and stock control
- Customer service - ensuring all stores get the products they need, when they need them - and resolving any issues
The successful candidate will:
- Have some Supply Chain experience (perhaps as a Co-ordinator/Executive, Junior Planner etc - management level experience is NOT required)
- Be a clear communicator, able to build effective internal and external relationships
- Have strong Excel skills
- Be adaptable, proactive and results-driven
- Want to push themselves and fast-track their career
The Supply Chain Manager will be based in London, and earn £27k-£30k plus bonus and benefits.