Hospitality Assistant in the City of London, £22.5k overtime
Job Title: Hospitality Assistant in the City of London
Salary: £22,500 + overtime paid at time and a half
Hours: Mon-Fri Full Time
Are you an experienced Hospitality Assistant looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Waiter looking to move into contract catering?
Do you have passion for the hospitality industry but like to work Monday to Friday?
Our client is looking for an up-beat individual with integrity and can-do attitude as well as passion for delivering great service.
To provide the highest levels of client care and services to all internal employees, clients and partners.
Your key responsibilities as a Hospitality Assistant will be;
- Give immediate attention to every guest upon approach
- Provide catering in meeting rooms in a timely manner
- Assist with security procedures and provide comprehensive handovers at the start and end of each shift
- Ensure all hosts are welcomed and assisted with any queries
- Offer refreshments in the client suite area as appropriate
- Check all meeting rooms are set up correctly according to the booking requirements. Monitor cleanliness and that all requirements for food and beverage and audio visual support are ready and available at the requested time
- Be aware of room status in client rooms at all times
- Ensure that all maintenance issues are reported to service desk and logged on internal systems
- Check that adequate supplies of stationery are available in each client room, phone booth, and request new stocks as required
- Print all daily reports from booking system and ensure they are communicated to the relevant departments
- Complete all daily check-lists, forms and reports
- Deal with any hospitality requirements such as menu requirements communication both general and special requirements to Catering Manager regarding time frames to allow ordering set up
You will have the following skills;
- Experience working as a Hospitality Assistant or in a similar capacity
- Impeccably presented and confident
- Passionate about the catering and hospitality industry
- Demonstrate the understanding and skills used in the catering and event industry
- Attention to detail and ability to focus
- Excellent organisational, administration and communication skills
- Be comfortable in working working on your own as well as part of a team
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE IS ESSENTIAL
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and growing company so if you are interested please apply today.