PR & Communications Executive - International Lifestyle Brand
PR & Communications Executive
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a PR & Communications Executive to join one of the most well-known, internationally renowned, British consumer lifestyle brands in London.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in developing and delivering targeted communications for this iconic brand, in order to drive brand awareness and consumer interest across Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consumer PR professional with 2+ years’ experience to join a dynamic and ambitious team, with excellent potential for career progression.
The successful PR & Communications Executive will:
- Be the main liaison for PR agencies
- Actively develop PR plans and campaigns to support wider marketing strategies
- Maximise effectiveness of PR output through working with relevant press and media distributors
- Oversee press office and manage media visits
- Develop consumer communications (email & social) and social content
- Manage PR budget
- 2-3+ years’ consumer PR experience either in-house or agency
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Strong press contacts in consumer/lifestyle sector
- Excellent media awareness
- Highly organised and efficient with excellent time management skills
- An enthusiastic and strong team player
- Ideally degree educated