Partner Financial are working with a successful, high growth retail business with a strong online presence headquartered in Central London. The brand have a strong track record and a notable footprint across the UK and they are continually looking for innovative ideas to stay ahead of their competitors. The business is heavily investing in the insight that their consumer data can provide and this enables them to position the brand at the forefront of its market.
The business is looking for a Communications Manager to communicate the value of the work completed by the various teams to the wider business. Reporting to the Director of Transformation, you will be accountable for ensuring that all data and analytics outputs are captured and act as a critical interface in driving a greater understanding in the value of work. You will also be responsible for driving the development of the team through a centralised programme of activities.
The position will suit a confident, proactive and ambitious professional, who has a proven track record of delivering complex messages and a passion to succeed in a fast-moving, highly pressured business. The ability to influence and present to senior stakeholders and to large teams is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for the delivery of information to the business
- Create a centralised portal for the business to access key information
- Create and run a centralised programme of activities for the team
- Responsible for maintaining the team communications portal
- Work with the delivery team to capture all appropriate information
- Work with the Project Managers to understand the projects being delivered and track them throughout the delivery from both a knowledge and communication perspective
- Resource speakers and presenters that challenge the businesses thinking and approach
This role requires a commercial individual, who is able to effectively network and build robust relationships. You will have experience delivering a variety of communications methods and be able to tell great stories to the business about the ongoing projects.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.