Air Conditioning Engineer
Service and Maintenance Engineer required for a Mechanical Services Contractor based in Central London, the main areas covered are Mayfair, Soho and the West End with additional work being based around Central London. Our client mainly operates within the Commercial sector with most of their business being centred on Restaurants and Hotels, they offer their clients turnkey solutions for Designing, Selecting, Installing, Commissioning and Maintaining of HVAC systems. Our client expects to increase their turnover by 15% - 20% within the next 2 years, due to a huge re development within the business.
Service and Maintenance Engineer will be field based and live ideally within an hour's distance of Mayfair, Soho and the West End. The Service and Maintenance Engineer will be required to attend multiple sites to carry out maintenance, servicing, fault finding, installation and commissioning of HVAC systems. The Ideal candidate will have a good knowledge and understanding of air conditioning equipment from splits to VRFs, ventilation systems including ducting, air volumes, kitchen extract systems and air handling units, electrical and fault finding, heating systems gas fired, electric and heat pumps.
It is expected that the Service and Maintenance Engineer will possess a good knowledge of heating and ventilation, hold their F Gas Certificate, CSCS card and NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds qualification in Air Conditioning / Refrigeration
Service and Maintenance Engineer Position Overview
- Working within the Commercial sector in Hotels and Restaurants
- Maintain, Install, Fault Find, Service and Commission of HVAC Systems
Service and Maintenance Engineer Position Requirements
- Proven Air Conditioning background
- Experience of Heating and Ventilation
- CSCS card
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds equivalent in Air Conditioning / Refrigeration
- Driving License
- Live within an hour's Distance of Mayfair, Soho and the West End
Service and Maintenance Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Basic £30K - £36K+ DOE
- Company Vehicle and Mobile
- Overtime and Door to Door
- Call Out 1 in 4/6
- Pension and Holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy