Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced sales professional or a graduate looking to start their career in sales? Are you looking for a fresh challenge and to be part of progressive, rewarding, FTSE 250 company where you can reach your full potential? This opportunity could reward you with earnings of £50K-£60K and fantastic incentives as your reward for being brilliant.
We provide advanced digital information and unrivalled intelligence to companies within the built environment sector and through our digital data services and live events bring together a powerful blend of people, information, insight and analysis. We are widely regarded as the experts in creating stand-out, prize winning content and are true insiders in the markets we serve.
You have the opportunity to join and award winning sales team, that invests in training its staff to a very high standards and has created a wonderful working environment with brings out the best in people.
As a Business Development Manager your key responsibilities are:
- Generating interest in the Company’s products and services with potential new clients via provided and self-sourced leads. You will be given LinkedIn sales navigator, regular prospect data from their marketing team and other lead generating tools to assist you in your sales
- Building relationships over the phone with senior decision makers to find out their needs and explain how their digital intelligence services could power their business to go further, faster.
- Online demonstration of the system to its full potential and identify how this will be an essential tool to the Customer’s business.
- Closing the sale over the phone or by booking a face-to-face appointment.
What we offer
- Generous uncapped monthly and quarterly bonuses.
- Elite Training Programme and Award Ceremony with rewards such as: Once in a life time holidays, VIP social events, Quarterly Celebrations.
- Professional environment, modern office space
- A company you can grow with and really become a sales superstar, and achieve your full earning potential
Hours and Location
Mon-Fri 9.00-17:30, office based, located Central Bournemouth, 7 min walk from the train station.
If you want to sell an award winning product, with uncapped commission structure in company that prides itself on training its employees to a very high standard and enjoy a great company culture. click "apply now" to send us your CV.