Mid-Entry Level Book Keeper
Role: Mid-entry level bookkeeper
Salary: up to £26,000 (dependent on experience)
My client based in London is looking for a mid-entry level Bookkeeper to join their team.
You will be working alongside the accountant.
The role involves:
• Posting daily accounts using both Sage and bespoke software
• Reconciling daily to bank accounts
• Reviewing and preparing financial information for new and existing customers
• Provide finance information to other internal business teams
• Management accounting variance analysis, customer and lending portfolio review
• Other ad-hoc administrative and accounting duties
Requirements for the position:
• Minimum 2 years bookkeeping experience.
• Professional Qualification (eg. AAT Bookkeeping or similar)
• Experience using Sage.
• Confident, pro-active and able to use initiative
The right candidate must be:
• Highly computer literate including MS Office
• Extremely numerate
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
if this seems like the postition for you, then please apply with your most up to date CV ASAP.