KS2 Primary Teacher
Primary teacher job in Walsall for an outstanding teacher
Primary teaching job in Walsall for qualified and newly qualified teacher ( NQT )
Are you an outstanding teacher who is looking for a new challenge in a recently rated Ofsted 'Good' school? Do you have excellent knowledge of how pupils learn? Have you a proven track record of raising standards of attainment by accelerating pupil progress? If you have answered 'yes' to the questions, then this opportunity is PERFECT for you!
You will have the opportunity to work with an experienced leadership team and you are guaranteed an outstanding continuing professional development in the leadership of learning. You will be joining a team 'who are passionate about providing pupils with an excellent education.' Ofsted Dec 2016
We are looking for someone who: * is an excellent role model, exemplifying outstanding teaching and learning * can support and enhance the culture of teamwork within the school community
* has a proven track record and experience of raising standards
* has especially high expectations of achievement for every child
* has the experience, skills and knowledge to be able to lead, inspire and motivate others, demonstrating also, as a necessity, a great sense of humour!
In return we can promise:
* a friendly, dedicated staffing and leadership team
* well-behaved, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy school and are ready for learning '…pupils who work hard, behave well and show respect to adults and each other.'
* Supportive governors and parents
* excellent opportunities for continuing professional development and for working in a wholly supportive team
To find out more information about our school please visit our recruitment site on jobs/county-bridge-primary-school
Please note that we are working with our recruitment partner, Hays Education and all applications will be managed through them. Please call Sukh Powar on or email for an application or further information.
The School is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people/vulnerable adults & expect all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.