Our client are looking to recruit a Reservations Consultant who has travel agency or tour operator reservations experience to join their growing team. A great working environment with a strong commissions structure and lots of room to progress.
Monday to Friday, with some Saturdays (rota basis)
Salary: £20k plus commission with OTE of £25,000 +
- Managing customer accounts
- Working towards Targets and KPI's
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Handling disputes
- Offering solutions for and issues
- Providing customers with all relevant information
- Accurately enter and update data onto the database
The Ideal Candidate:
- A passion for travel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Driven to learn and progress
- Great communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Well organised
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation