KCR Solutions are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant for our client in Newcastle upon Tyne. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise, cope under pressure and work to strict deadlines. If you are successful, you will earn £17,000 - £20,000pa.
- Dealing with day-to-day transaction processing, including client payments, client receipts, bill receipts, disbursements, transfers and banking
- Checking bills of costs and allocation of time
- Completion of bank reconciliations for office, client and deposit accounts
- Dealing with fee earner queries
- Checking of completion statements
- Posting of interest
- Dealing with cash expenses and accurate recording of cash
- Dealing with nominal postings and any relevant VAT
- Running of reports as necessary
- Ad hoc accounting duties
- You must be motivated, highly analytical, organised and enthusiastic
- You must be able to demonstrate attention to detail and can work as a member of the team
- Whilst experience in accounts would be an advantage we will also consider candidates who are numerically and analytically minded and display a keen interest to learn
- A good working knowledge of Excel would be an advantage
If you have not heard back from us within 5 days of your application then on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. We will keep hold of your CV and contact you with any relevant opportunities.