Fit Out Project Manager
Fit Out Project Manager | West London | £80,000 Plus Package
A Fit out Project Manager is required to work for a Main Contractor in West London
This Main Contractor is highly well known and respected in the construction industry for their impressive track record of projects completed to a high standard and a strong pipeline of work which is going to increase even more in the near future.
This main contractor specialises in Fit out and refurbishment projects for office fit out and refurbishment, education fit out and bank fit out schemes.
The project is working on a £10m CAT B Fit out for an extremely well known insurance company.
- 7 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
- You will be required to be degree qualified or have a similar construction management qualification.
- Main contracting experience.
- A strong track record as a Project Manager.
- Projects seen from tender through to completion is required.
- Tender experience is required.
- Having worked on mixed use schemes.
- CSCS Card.
- SMSTS certificate,
- First Aid Certificate.
The responsibilities for this role
- Overseeing all of the site staff including subcontractors.
- Making sure Health and safety is up to the client’s standard.
- Responsibility for the whole site.
- Making sure all of the method statements are all correct.
- Managing the site from start to finish.
The rewards for working for this highly successful main contractor are, a car allowance, a great healthcare and one of the best pension available in the construction industry.
If you are a Fit out Project Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV.