Legal Secretary - Family, Clinical Negligence and Civil
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a role that offers more variety at a Top 100 practice in Guildford, Surrey? This firm stands out from the crowd; they have a high staff retention rate due to their friendly workplace culture, they have a reputation for looking after their employees. They have many staff social events throughout the year, and despite their size, they have managed to retain a lovely family feel throughout the firm. They are now a Top 100 practice, with over 20 offices and 400 staff.
You will be joining as a Legal Secretary to work in Family, Civil and Clinical Negligence matters. This branch houses a high calibre of fee earner, with a friendly, supportive, and progressive culture. The company invest in their staff and offer excellent training, and are one of the largest providers of training contracts nationally.
A new vacancy has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join this growing firm.
* Based in Guildford.
* A hands-on role where you will support a team
* You will have strong administration skills and a passion for working in a legal environment
* You will have experience of working as a Legal Secretary in Family, Clinical Negligence or Civil matters
* You will work well within a team and be an organised individual
* You should have a typing speed of at least 50 WPM.
* The salary for this role is up to £30k dependent on experience, plus an industry leading benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Top 100 practice in Guildford, Surrey as a Legal Secretary.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.