An exciting opportunity has a risen for an Actuarial Analyst to join one of the UIKs most recognised and respected Pensions and Employee Benefits firms. The role will be working within the Actuarial team and delivering high quality actuarial support to the Actuarial Technical Centre.
Main duties of the role will include:
* Ability to work under instruction of actuary appointed to a particular client
* Demonstrate experience and exam progression as determined by Head of Actuarial Services
* Checks the work of other actuarial analysts in accordance with agreed standards
* Delivers projects to agree specifications within timescales agreed
* Develops and continually strengthens pensions knowledge
* Adhere to and contribute to budget setting and project cost monitoring
* Carries out research, development and special project work as agreed by managers and to deliver outputs within agreed timescales
* Capita will fully support any candidates looking to complete their qualifications
The successful individual will have Experience working as an Actuarial Analyst in the pensions industry and be an Honours graduate in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics or related subject, with at least a 2.1 and meet the criteria for registration as a student member of the Institute Faculty of ActuariesTC). This is an exciting opportunity to grow your Actuarial knowledge within a professional working environment where you will be trained and given all the support you need to flourish in your career.
Please quote 40604 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.