PPC Marketing Executive
Working as part of a new, exciting business growth unit based in Birmingham City Centre, you'll work closely with the existing search engine marketing team members to power new customer acquisition, business growth and on-going optimisation.
Successful candidates will have a good understanding of search engine marketing, particularly within a paid search environment such as Google Adwords. The role will be involved at all levels of the paid marketing channels, from planning keyword research and implementing PPC campaigns to reporting and analysing data as well as identifying and optimisation of landing pages and e-commerce experience.
This opportunity will give a candidate room to grow and develop in an already successful, yet rapidly growing e-commerce environment, with opportunities to learn new skills and have input in a leading multi-million pound e-commerce business. Candidates will have lots of opportunities for progression within a fast paced environment.
- Day-to-day management of a high budget, high traffic portfolio of PPC programmes, across multiple brands and search engines.
- Keyword and budget planning on new campaigns, as well as analysing existing campaigns and working alongside the marketing team to implement changes.
- Analysis of existing CPC bidding to decrease costs and maintain ROI.
- Creation of new ad copy to inspire good click-through-rates across Search and Display online marketing campaigns
- Experience in managing/contributing to paid search campaigns.
- A good understanding of Adwords/Bing Ads.
- A strong analytical sensibility, with the ability to report confidently on data.
- Experience within an e-commerce environment.
- Experience in using Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- Experience with XML feed-based paid click initiatives, such as Google Shopping.
- Experience in multi-lingual CPC bidding.
- Understanding of multi-screen CPC campaigns.