Drainage Engineer - South West
Drainage Engineer required with experience of working on sewage and wastewater pipelines and systems within the commercial and industrial HVAC / Building Services sector. The field service engineer requires proven experience clearing drains and blockages, providing a first class service, it is also expected that the Drainage Engineer will be confident with using CCTV and jetting. A HPWJ (high pressure water jetting) ticket. Ideal candidates would be located with easy access to Somerset, Devon and Cornwall patch
Our client is a leading wastewater management company; they are looking for a customer facing, drainage engineer to join their team. The role will be planned and reactive service, maintenance and repair of drainage pipelines, mainly sewage and wastewater. Frequent tasks will include investigation to determine the problem either a blockage or leak etc. and then taking the correct action to get either repair or unblock the pipeline.
Drainage Engineer Position Overview
- Field Service Engineer role working on sewage and wastewater pipelines and drains
- Use of Jetting equipment and CCTV.
- Respond to both planned and reactive emergency drainage appointments.
- Carry out monthly stock takes on van stock or stock stored at lockups
Drainage Engineer Position Requirements
- Have good knowledge/experience of drainage configurations - below & above ground including internal drainage systems.
- Knowledge & previous experience of drainage repair techniques such as CIP lining and structural repairs.
- Experience of using CCTV and jetting.
- HPWJ (high pressure water jetting) ticket advantageous
- Based in or locally to somewhere such as Yeovil, with easy access to Somerset, Devon and Cornwall
Drainage Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £20K - £25K + Overtime
- Company Van
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy