Training Operations Manager - IT Software
Job Title: Training Operations Manager
Location: City of London with occasional travel to other offices within the UK
Salary: £55,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LH9282
The Training Operations Manager is a "hands-on" Training role, working closely with the Service Director, to ensure the team is aligned to deliver an evolving and first-class training service to their clients and continually striving to challenge the status quo.
The Operations Manager will 'lead by example’ and will expected to act as the point that brings the Training function together with key stakeholders across the business and assures that Training is working with and alongside them to enable and support the growth of the business.
Through facilitation, collaboration identify where the companies current training approach, content can be enhanced to further support the training needs of their Clients and also enhance the overall delivery capability and efficiency of the training department.
You will lead, motivate and develop a team of up to 10 trainers (some in the London office and some remote).
Knowledge & Qualifications:
Degree, CIPD, CTP qualified highly desirable, not essential
- Developing and building Blended Learning strategies
- Delivery of training in Webinar based format, as well as traditional Class Room based scenarios
- Delivery of interactive vs 'talk and chalk’ training formats
- Successful implementation and experience of creating and implementing Blended learning strategies
- At least 2-3 years of leading a Training Delivery team
- Working with bespoke, complex, business process orientated software solutions and the training there of
- Ideally - but not essential - experience of the UK Estate Agency Market across Sales, Lettings, Property Management
- Knowledge of Instructional Design and experience of taking 'traditional’ training and moving to a digital, on-line format and experience of delivering Webinars; developing Blended Learning strategies and implementation in a pragmatic and commercial context
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Delivery of Training across the full suite of Training Service Catalogue
- Working with the Product Owner to understand and accept into Training Service Catalogue, continually updating the training material to align to product development
- Working with the Training Co-ordinator to ensure effective and optimal allocation of resource to support training requirements
- Align insight and feedback from Service & Support teams into Training content & approach
- Performance and Line Management of staff, focused through regular (at least ¼) reviews. Focus on productivity, quality, competency and behavioural aspects
- Ensure that resourcing and delivery methods enable the Training function to support Project Pipeline
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role.