Marketing & PR Executive
A multisport facility which includes a golf course, a driving range and tennis courts is looking to recruit a Marketing & PR Executive. You will be responsible for driving consumer footfall and delivery of all brand content for the website & social media. The successful applicant will strive to increase brand awareness, you MUST have at least one year's experience in Marketing and a Marketing related degree is preferable.
Core Key Responsibilities:
- Driving footfall through local based marketing activity, advertising and partnerships
- Creating relevant and engaging content for all brand communication channels
- Utilising existing contacts in local, regional and national press
- Develop new PR & Media relationships
- Effectively target potential new customers through various media channels
- Seeking effective, on and offline PR opportunities to promote brand awareness
- Planning, managing and content creation for all brand social media channel
- Ensuring the website is up to date with all new events, activities and PR stories
- Support each of the sport areas to keep their pages fully up to date and relevant (WordPress)
- Create weekly reports on key website analytics and engagement results
- Creating promotional marketing materials including, flyers, posters & presentations
- Assisting the General Manager with all email broadcasts and their related content
- Maintaining a record of competitor CRM activity across print and email.
- Ensure customer mailshot database is kept up to date.
Key Skills Required:
- One year's Marketing experience is a must
- A marketing related degree or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience and thorough understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with the ability to interpret and report upon basic sales and social media data Confident when speaking and strong sales skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, InDesign and WordPress
- Previous experience within a sports environment preferable
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.