My Client, a leading International Retailer is looking for a Reconciliations Manager to join their growing Finance team.
The position has become needed through the growth of the business through increasing sales numbers.
This role will be directly reporting to the Group Finance Manager and as a Reconciliations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all cash management, ensuring your team of 4 reconcile all cash
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations to an auditable standard
- Reporting on all aspects of cash in the accounts, cash balances, card fees and bank charges
- Ensure risks are documented for all cash related areas and are regularly updated
- Ensure all bank mandates and guarantees are documented
- Ensure accurate records of hedging products and prepare hedging documentation
- Ensure that the team are motivated, effectively managed and that their training and development needs are met
- Manage and support the team during month end and year end process to ensure all deadlines are met.
Candidate will have 3 years experience in bank reconciliation with high volumes of transactions
Candidates will also have strong Excel skills to present to senior member of staff.
This position offers a great opportunity to work within a well recognised business support with a solid benefit package.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.