A great new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Architect to join an internationally recognised architecture firm based in London. Our knowledgeable and experienced client has worked on a range of fantastic design-led establishments throughout the UK, USA and Australia. From educational builds to residential housing and airport terminals, they have grown their clientele to include esteemed businesses and organisations. This would be the perfect opportunity for applicants seeking valuable career experience working on major projects with a prestigious architecture company.
The role of Senior Architect will include a range of tasks to ensure the effective delivery of projects. Those responsibilities will include:
- Creating innovative designs for residential and master-planning projects.
- Presenting ideas and designs to clients.
- Assisting in the development of junior team members.
The essential requirements for candidates seeking to apply for this role include:
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience.
- Proven experience working on residential projects.
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently.
- Masterplanning experience.
- Good knowledge of current UK building regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Good working knowledge of architectural software packages such as Microstation, Revit and Rhino would be advantageous.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate a place within a well-known and highly respected architectural firm, and the ability to grow your own project portfolio.
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.McMillan @BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 12251HM, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option.