Test Manager (Lead) - Remote / London - FinTech - Apply Now!
My client is a leading FinTech firm who are looking to hire a Lead Test Manager to join their team.Our client is a leading provider of prepaid and credit corporate payment solutions for businesses across Europe, operating across a range of business sectors including travel, rewards, and incentives, media and production. Our client's extensive portfolio of payments solutions helps maximise profitability and reduce cost by transforming how companies manage payments to suppliers, employees, and customers.
This is an opportunity that any Lead Test Manager should seriously consider!
We are looking for a Lead Test Manager to join their growing team who will be responsible for all aspects of the testing process.
Duties will include:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the testing process, from creation of test plans, to the setting up of automated tests, manual testing, testing schedules, compliance and security testing, as well as contributing to the improvement of our processes around CI, CD and release management in general
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a team who have created a high-performance SaaS based privacy platform and a range of associated applications using cutting edge technologies
- You will be working alongside academic and industry experts from one of Europe's leading institutions in Computer Science, building solutions for global distribution
- Having to listen to Justin Bieber all day (the office particularly loves the track 'Baby’!)
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem-solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Commercial experience as a Test Leader or Manager
- Experience of working on large scale microservices and applications
- Solid understanding of automated and manual testing
- Good understanding of distinction between Unit, Functional and System testing, Agile software development processes, as well as general development practices such as version control, Test Driven Development (TDD), containerisation, and continuous integration
- Knowing all Justin Bieber songs off by heart
Preferable skills for this role would be:
- MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Docker, Kubernetes
- OAuth, ACL principles
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning FinTech Company that is being described as "one of the most disruptive FinTech companies in the market".
Salary is based on experience ranging between £50,000 and £70,000- Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Private healthcare
- Remote working (one physical meeting in London per week)
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Lead Test Manager job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!