Content Analyst - Salary: £35-40K - City of London
Salary: £35-40K (dep on exp)
City of London
Experienced Content Analyst? Previously worked in the Digital industry? Looking for a new role in an exciting company with a great working environment? My client needs you as their next Content Analyst!
Our client is an exciting technology company looking for a Content Analyst to join their Content Operations Team. As Content Analyst, you’ll be responsible for analysing site content, implementing processes, collaborating with various teams and managing new projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Content Analyst to join a successful company where you can grow both personally and professionally. As Content Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering analysis on the performance of content across the company
- Draw from analytical results and data to recommend strategies and opportunities to increase efficiency
- Identify any issues to content and solutions to resolve these issues
- Work across different teams, providing support, drive new projects and ensure the company is offering a consistently high service
As Content Analyst, you’ll have experience working in a similar, analytical role ideally in the digital industry along with the desire to further develop your skillset and work in a rewarding, fast paced and engaging company. Our client is looking for a Content Analyst who has bundles of fresh, exciting and innovative ideas along with:
- 3 years+ experience in a content analyst role
- Previous experience working in the digital industry (preferred)
- Data lover and analytical mind-set. Advanced Excel skills, SQL (desirable)
- Self-motivated, driven and exceptionally strong attention to detail and positive outlook.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, amazing work environment, fantastic offices and endless opportunities for progression and development. If this Content Analyst role sounds like your kind of company and you feel like you could be their next Content Analyst, apply now!