An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a diverse, vibrant, market leading company within the Financial Services industry, based in Cromer, Norfolk. The role will be to provide administrative support to a firm of Financial Advisers.
- Opening post,
- Scanning and uploading post to our back office system.
- Assisting our IT support with hardware issues,
- Relocation of computers/printers as and when required.
- Updating our back office system and various websites in line with training provided.
- Strong skills and experience of working in an administrative role
- Database administration
- Friendly and personable
- Hard working and versatile
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest or background in IT
Experience working in an administrative role within the financial services industry would be beneficial but not essential.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications, and working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
To apply for the role please do so via the link on this webpage
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.