Accounts Semi Senior/Accounts Assistant
Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a leading Top 50 firm of Chartered Accountants based in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with one of the Senior Partners. The role will both support your ACCA studies, provide a springboard to Senior positions and also offer wide exposure.
- Preparation and finalisation of Accounts LLP's and Limited Companies
- Corporation Tax Returns
- VAT returns
- Company Secretarial work
- Liaising with clients and resolving and queries
- Must be part ACCA/ACA qualified
- At least 3+ years practice experience
- Semi Senior Accountant must have good communication skills both written and verbal
- The Semi-Senior Accountant will be looking to progress with their career in Accountancy and strengthen their skills
- Experience with accounts with statutory accounts preparation would be advantageous
- Basic salary £26,000-32,000 (dependent on experience)
- Study support ACCA/ACA
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
For further information on this role please contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.